Friday, March 9, 2012

Day tripping around Morro Bay

                            Moved a few feet down the road to where they have full hook-ups...so nice to take a long shower!


Steve has been fixing his net for a couple days now and I asked to photograph him while he's working. I got a photo and a 1/2 hour talk about how the government and environmentalist have ruined the fishing industry.


SLO (San Luis Obispo) wouldn't be the town it is without the Madonna Inn.


Showy doesn't begin to explain the Madonna Inn!


Can you believe that with the water temperature
 at 57 degree's this guy is out there without a wetsuit.


Even this otter has more sense by wearing his fur coat.



 I always found this ironic but to the point!


Morro Rock


 Hearst Castle which at one time encompassed 250,000 (yes 250,000) aces and 14 miles of the most beautiful coastline in the United States now belongs to the State of California.


View out the front  of our windshield.


With age comes wisdom. While walking the dogs on Moonstone Beach an older man came up to me and said, "I'd think there is little to near zero chance anyone wearing that tee shirt is a Republican" I had to laugh because he was "spot on"!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shirt!

Joe

Anonymous said...

do you know how that design came to be? look it up nuclear disarmrment Shirley R

Unknown said...

Yes I did notice after you mentioned it...still a peace sign to me with a secondary meaning too, great I love it, thanks for cluing me in. Say hi to Nick for me