Sunday, March 4, 2012

A day in the Pacific Sun.

                      Had a very nice visit with my oldest friend Nona, many more years than either one of us care to think about. Nona had wanted to meet for brunch at some Malibu hot spot (you know how those L.A. girls are) but I talked her into coming out to our campsite for finger sandwiches, pastries and fruit salad.

We look the same as we did in college! :-)


 To top it off there was a beautiful sunset


and moon rise. (not bad for a little digital camera)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Looks like a perfect day at the beach.

Anonymous said...

I had a great time visiting with you guys. The afternoon went by too fast. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality (and help getting the coffee out of my floor mat!). Have fun in your travels. I'm missing you already! Lovyas, Nona

Anonymous said...

PS: Gorgeous photos of the sunset and moon! wow! (ny)