Sunday, July 7, 2013

Spokane Valley

Drove up to Spokane Valley to spend one night at my sons house and get some more visit time in.


Denny had told me that the way to Spokane was straight up this 2000 foot hill. Once on top everything was very green, all the way to his house.


See...spot our motorhome in lower right hand side of the photo, ya...the green one. ha ha Not a hill I would like driving up, or down, in the winter.


Ashley has a beautifully landscaped yard that is nearly a half acre.


One reason it is so green is because Denny said his water bill last year was a little over $100...for the entire year!


Doesn't matter what she wears...she is cute.


We went fishing in Idaho. Denny and Ashley both caught a fish while Opa came up empty.


Fish or no fish, it's nice to be out in the wilderness watching my granddaughter having fun.


Laura and Ashley enjoying the morning on their patio with a wonderful view of Spokane.


I may of said once or twice how cute Ashley is but did I mention smart too? Ashley reads at the eight grade level in school. no she doesn't wear glasses...just play acting.
Well...I have to get back to the motorhome and start packing for North Fork, Idaho.



2 comments:

Denny said...

Great pictures as usual, love Ash's picture with the paper and the 1 of you both sitting and fishing.

Garden's still going great although I had to chase 3 raccoon's and 1 porcupine out of the yard(dog's to scared of the wildlife lol)who startled the $%@#@ out of me at 2am climbing our fence.

The deer are still eating most of the flowers on a nightly basis and driving us nuts!

Unknown said...

I guess for us "city folk" deer are cute but then again we don't have to live with the constant damage they do. A couple of venison steak probably sound pretty good to you about now? :-)